Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Fresh Wind Fine Art Exhibition

Let me express my heartfelt gratitude for the artistic responses to my recent call for book cover submissions. The publisher has now made her decision. Below are some of the cool images that I received this week. These were not exactly what we were looking for, but they do comprise a worthy gallery for a perusal with glass of wine in hand, as we celebrate this upcoming book launch gala. The cover actually chosen for Fresh Wind & Strange Fire: One Man's Adventures in Primal Mexico will be unveiled very soon. Stay tuned for that.







2 comments:

  1. The first one seems to speak most to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most days I visit your blog, I like very much.
    Some photos are beautiful and wonderful.
    Few people read books,but Lyn's books are nice,all people wish read his books.

    ReplyDelete